ngl I haven’t read a lot of mavin fics for the same reason? I’m really picky when it comes to fics—first person povs, bad formatting, overly-tropey fics and ones with random tenses shift are immediate back buttons for me—and I’ve been really pampered by deancas where quality, novel-length fics are easy to find ;-;
here are some well-written ones that I did manage to find:
- One Trapped Creeper Boy (ao3 link)
- Five Times Geoffrey Lazer Ramsey Regret Hiring These Three Chucklefucks
- this electrician!michael and customer!gavin ficlet
- Battleblock Theater
- that which we call a rose by any other name (would suck a knob)
- even landlocked lovers yearn for the sea
I haven’t had the time to read kari-kurofai's ragehappy fics but their avengers fic is excellent and I trust them implicitly. also yes I haven’t read teumessian’s fire of the minds bc i’m trash and i belong in the garbage
- Michael: hey!
- Gavin: we finished together!
- Michael: I love finishing together *giggles*
- Miles: And the Academy Award for Hot, Wet, Sweet, Tight goes to...... Mavin